This statement is used to diagnose the specified tablet. The results will show information about the tablet and some potential problems.
ADMIN DIAGNOSE TABLET tblet_id
The lines of information in the result are as follows:
1. TabletExist: Whether the Tablet exists
2. TabletId: Tablet ID
3. Database: The DB to which the Tablet belongs and its ID
4. Table: The Table to which Tablet belongs and its ID
5. Partition: The Partition to which the Tablet belongs and its ID
6. MaterializedIndex: The materialized view to which the Tablet belongs and its ID
7. Replicas(ReplicaId -> BackendId): Tablet replicas and their BE.
8. ReplicasNum: Whether the number of replicas is correct.
9. ReplicaBackendStatus: Whether the BE node where the replica is located is normal.
10.ReplicaVersionStatus: Whether the version number of the replica is normal.
11.ReplicaStatus: Whether the replica status is normal.
12.ReplicaCompactionStatus: Whether the replica Compaction status is normal.