This statement is used to view FE nodes
- name indicates the name of the FE node in bdbje.
- If Join is true, it means that the node has joined the cluster before. But it does not mean that it is still in the cluster (may have lost contact)
- Alive indicates whether the node is alive or not.
- ReplayedJournalId indicates the maximum metadata journal id that has been replayed by the node.
- LastHeartbeat is the last heartbeat.
- IsHelper indicates whether the node is a helper node in bdbje.
- ErrMsg is used to display the error message when the heartbeat fails.
- CurrentConnected indicates whether the FE node is currently connected