This command is used to view the execution of the Create Materialized View job submitted through the CREATE-MATERIALIZED-VIEW statement.
This statement is equivalent to
SHOW ALTER TABLE ROLLUP;
SHOW ALTER TABLE MATERIALIZED VIEW
- database: View jobs under the specified database. If not specified, the current database is used.
- WHERE: You can filter the result column, currently only the following columns are supported:
- TableName: Only equal value filtering is supported.
- State: Only supports equivalent filtering.
- Createtime/FinishTime: Support =, >=, <=, >, <, !=
- ORDER BY: The result set can be sorted by any column.
- LIMIT: Use ORDER BY to perform page-turning query.
Return result description:
mysql> show alter table materialized view\G
**************************** 1. row ******************** ******
CreateTime: 2020-12-23 10:41:00
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
JobId: Job unique ID.
TableName: base table name
CreateTime/FinishTime: Job creation time and end time.
BaseIndexName/RollupIndexName: Base table name and materialized view name.
RollupId: The unique ID of the materialized view.
TransactionId: See the description of the State field.
State: job status.
PENDING: The job is in preparation.
Before officially starting to generate materialized view data, it will wait for the current running import transaction on this table to complete. And the
TransactionIdfield is the current waiting transaction ID. When all previous imports for this ID are complete, the job will actually start.
RUNNING: The job is running.
FINISHED: The job ran successfully.
CANCELLED: The job failed to run.
Msg: error message
Progress: job progress. The progress here means
completed tablets/total tablets. Materialized views are created at tablet granularity.
Timeout: Job timeout, in seconds.